Palm Springs Stadium
(across from the Palm Springs Library)
Sunrise Way & Baristo
1901 E. Baristo Rd., Palm Springs, CA 92262
Tickets: (available online – click here)
Tickets available at the Festival entrance and in advance at Q Trading Company in Palm Springs, CCBC resort in Cathedral City and online starting late September.
Pride Park is only a rainbow mile from downtown, the unique two-day pride festival is held at the former spring training home of the California Angels and Chicago White Sox. On pride weekend, thousands will take to the field with the baseball diamond serving as the gathering spot for friends and a celebration of diversity and unity. Complete with gay-owned and LGBT friendly companies, the festival includes music, dancing, food vendors, and booths staffed by local organizations.
· Bigger US Bank Stage
· 60′ Big Top Cabaret Tent returns!
· Country Western Dance Tent
· Children’s Headquarters - Families are invited to join us for arts and crafts and games at C-HQ. A playful place for children and accompanying adults. There will be hands on fun for you and your kids – from infants to pre-teen.
· Boo 2 Bullying Youth Lounge - A relaxed environment for teens to hangout. A place to lounge with games, a foosball table, drawing or just kicken with friends listening to music.
· Youth Xone - The hub for LGBT, questioning and ally youth at the Pride Festival! The Xone features space for relaxation, games, drawing, drag and make-up fun, free food and drink, great conversation, music, creative expression, prizes, gift bags, water, and shade from the sun. Hosted by Safe Schools Desert Cities and sponsored by Palm Springs Pride.
· Shaded Seating!
· Beverages available throughout the Festival grounds
· No Beverage Tickets Required! Cash and credit cards accepted at beverage stations
· 60+ performances
· Authors’ Village
· HIV/AIDS testing by Desert AIDS Project
· Food & Beverage Booths
· 150 exhibitors and nonprofit organizations. Exhibitors Click Here for Application Information
· Water, Soda and “MONSTER” drinks
All beverage stations will accept cash. No more tickets! You MUST be 21 years of age or older to consume Alcoholic beverages. Wristbands and ID will be required and checked. Anyone without a valid wristband will not be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages on the Festival grounds.
The following rules will be in force during the Festival:
· No pets of any kind at Festival; service dogs excepted.
· Camelbaks are NOT ALLOWED INTO THE FESTIVAL.
· No bottles, coolers, or back packs at Festival. All bags or other containers will be subject to a security check.
· One unopened bottle of water per person allowed in the gate.
· No beverage containers, cans or bottles or outside alcohol is allowed into the venue, and no open containers are allowed out the gate.
· ALL persons over 21 will be banded, according to ABC regulations, upon entrance to the Festival.
· The Palm Springs city ordinance (11.10.040) prohibiting public nudity on public or private property open to view from any public area will be strictly enforced.