Palm Springs Stadium at Sunrise Park
(across from the Palm Springs Library)
Sunrise Way & Baristo
1901 E. Baristo Rd., Palm Springs, CA 92262
· From Palm Desert Area: Take Highway-111 west; Right onto Farrell; Left onto Baristo; Stadium on Left
· From La Quinta: Take 10 West; Exit Date Palm/Vista Chino, turn left off exit; turn right at Vista Chino (first stoplight); Left on Farrell; Right onto Baristo; Stadium on left after stop sign
· From Desert Hot Springs: Take Palm Dr., turns into Gene Autry; Right onto Roman; Right onto Sunrise Way; Right onto Baristo Road; Stadium on Right
· From Yucca Valley: Take Hwy-62 (29 Palms Highway); I-10 East (towards Indio) overpass; Exit Indian, turn right onto Indian; Left on Vista Chino; Right onto Sunrise Way; Left on Baristo Road; Stadium on Right
· From Banning: Take I-10 East; Exit Highway 111; Left on Tahquitz Canyon Way; Right on Sunrise Way; Left on Baristo Road; Stadium on Right
Important Traffic & Parking Information
With an estimated 50,000 people attending the Pride Celebrations, getting around downtown Palm Springs and the Palm Springs Stadium may take a little longer. Please allow extra time when going to the Parade or Festival.
· Palm Springs Parks & Recreation Parking Lot
(Enter from South Pavilion Road behind Right Field)
· Mizell Senior Center Parking Lot (Enter from Ramon Road)
· Street parking available on Baristo Rd.
Note: No parking permitted in the Palm Springs Library Parking Lot