Festival Event date Nov 4-5, 2017
Palm Springs Pride Festival
A premiere Pride event in Southern California
Downtown Palm Springs
On Palm Canyon Dr. from Amado to Baristo Rd., on Arenas Rd from Belardo to Calle Encilia and on other side streets.
Wednesday, October 25 – OUT PSP: A Kick Off to Pride Weekend
- 5pm-8:00pm, tickets available here
Saturday, November 4 – Pride Festival
- 10am – 10pm, Downtown Palm Springs and up to 11pm on Arenas Rd.
Sunday, November 5 – Pride Festival
- 10 am – 5pm, Downtown Palm Springs Rd.
Downtown Palm Springs is the setting for a vibrant, pedestrian friendly Pride Festival, unique to Southern California. A diverse array of artists, entertainers, multiple beverage gardens and purveyors of all sorts including, jewelry, snacks and sweets. Add all that to great shopping restaurants, clubs and entertainment venues located along world-famous Palm Canyon Drive and the result is like no place else – Palm Springs Pride.
The unique two-day pride festival is the largest LGBT gathering in the Coachella Valley. Beautiful downtown Palm Springs will serve as the gathering spot for friends, family and visitors from around the world to celebrate the diversity and unity of our community. The festival includes music stages, DJs, dancing in the streets, food vendors, exhibitors and non-profit organizations.
Free Admission for All.
You MUST be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Wristbands and ID will be required and checked. Anyone without a valid wristband will not be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages in any Festival beverage venue.
- Multiple stages downtown for 100+ performances highlighting LGBT performers
- Arenas Rd. Block Party
- A showcase for LGBT Artists
- Massive Bud Light Street Lounge on Arenas Rd
- ATM located in each garden and food court.
- Youth Zone by Safe Schools Desert Cities
- Children’s Headquarters (CHQ)
- HIV/AIDS testing by Get Tested Coachella Valley
- Food & Beverage booths
- 150 exhibitors and nonprofit organizations
- Bud Light draft & other Bud products
- Water and Soda available
· Children’s Headquarters – Families are invited to join us for arts and crafts and games at C-HQ. A playful place for children and accompanying adults. There will be hands on fun for you and your kids – from infants to pre-teen.
· Youth Zone – The hub for LGBT, questioning and ally youth at the Pride Festival! The Zone features space for relaxation, games, drawing, drag and make-up fun, free food and drink, great conversation, music, creative expression, prizes, gift bags, water, and shade from the sun. Hosted by Safe Schools Desert Cities and co-sponsored by Palm Springs Pride.
The following rules will be in force during the Festival:
· No beverage containers, cans or bottles or outside alcohol is allowed into beverage gardens, and no open containers are allowed out.
· ALL persons over 21 will be banded, according to ABC regulations, upon entrance to all Festival. beverage gardens.
· The Palm Springs city ordinance (11.10.040) prohibiting public nudity on public or private property open to view from any public area will be strictly enforced.