Directions to the Festival in Downtown Palm Springs
Palm Springs Pride Festival
Palm Canyon Drive and Amado
Important Traffic & Parking Information
With an estimated 75,000 to 100,000 people attending weekend Pride Celebrations, getting around downtown Palm Springs may take a little longer. Please allow extra time when going to the Parade or Festival.
Please note: On Parade Day, Highway 111 will be closed to through traffic at Via Escuela. Detours will take you to N. Avenida Caballeros.
There is plenty of parking in the downtown area.
Please plan a little extra time as regular parking becomes scarce downtown as the start of the parade nears on Sunday and the festival peaks on Saturday afternoon.
· Park on E. Amado Rd. and adjacent side streets going toward the Convention Center
· Andreas toward Calle El Segundo
· 1/3 mile east of Palm Canyon on Tamarisk to Ruth Hardy Park (this is for Parade parking )
· 1/2 mile east of Palm Canyon on Tachevah to Katherine Finchey Elementary School (this is for Parade parking)
· Desert Fashion Plaza parking structure on Belardo Rd.
· Downtown Parking Structure 275 S. Indian Canyon Dr. Dr. – parking time is limited.
· Prairie Schooner Parking Lot, corner of Calle El Segundo and Andreas, behind the Hilton Hotel, Palm Springs
· From the Los Angeles Area: Head to Interstate 10 E; Slight right onto CA-111 (signs for California 111/Palm Springs). The Festival will be south of Alejo starting at Amado Rd. Follow parking instructions above.
· From Palm Desert Area: Take Highway-111 west; find parking between Ramon and Alejo and going east from Indian Canyon.
· From Desert Hot Springs: Take Palm Dr., turns into Gene Autry; Turn right onto E Vista Chino; Turn left onto N Farrell Dr; Turn right onto E Tahquitz Canyon Way. The Prairie Schooner Parking Lot will be on your right at Calle El Segundo and Andreas. Take any parking you find and walk to Palm Canyon Dr where the festival will be between Baristo and Amado.
· From Yucca Valley: Take Hwy-62 (29 Palms Highway); Turn left onto N Indian Canyon Dr. Find parking west of Indian Canyon anywhere south of Alejo; walk to Palm Canyon DR and Amado.
· From Banning: Take I-10 East; Exit Highway 111; follow parking instructions above.