2016 Palm Springs Pride Festival Exhibitors
If your category is closed please send us your contact information to be on the waiting list – info (at) pspride.org
- Saturday & Sunday Nov. 5-6, 2016
- Exhibitor Hours Saturday, Nov 5 10AM – 10PM, Sunday, Nov 6 10AM – 6PM (NOTE we close 1 hour later if you are east of Indian Canyon Rd)
- On Palm Canyon Drive between Amado and Baristo and on side streets in downtown Palm Springs
- Set Up: 6:00 AM – 9:00 AM Saturday and 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Sunday
- Strike: Sunday Nov 6 – 6:00 – 8:00PM (those east of Indian 7:00-9:00PM)
The Festival is a Free Event – 1st large scale Pride in Southern California to offer free admission.
Attendance: Expected Attendance 30,000 to 45,000 daily.
Palm Springs Pride is Southern California’s popular and longest-running LGBT festival in the Coachella Valley. Palm Canyon Drive will be closed to traffic and transformed into a vibrant, pedestrian friendly Pride Festival, unique to Southern California. Enjoy a diverse array of artists, entertainers, multiple beverage gardens and purveyors of all sorts including, jewelry, snacks and sweets. Add all that to great shopping restaurants, clubs and entertainment venues located along world-famous Palm Canyon Drive and the result is like no place else – Palm Springs Pride.
Exhibitors booth location to be determined by Greater Palm Springs Pride.
You are renting a space only unless you specifically order a tented space. You can use your own pop up tent or rent one from us if you want a shade structure.
All applications are made via the Online Palm Springs Pride Store. ENTER THE ONLINE PRIDE STORE
By making a donation to obtain a space at the Festival, you state that you have read and will adhere to the Booth Terms & Conditions. In Mid-October you will receive a welcome packet from the Vendor Director with complete load in details.
Promote your business & support Pride! Be a 2016 Pride Festival Exhibitor.