1 – Parade Route – The parade steps off in the Uptown Design District at Tachevah Dr. and Palm Canyon Dr. and travels south to end at the entrance to the Festival at Amado and Palm Canyon Dr.
2 – Staging Area
Will be closed to local traffic at 7am Sunday, November 6 on N. Palm Canyon Dr. from Vista Chino to Amado. Enter the parade staging area driving east on Vista Chino to N. Palm Canyon Dr.
3 – Step Off – Tachevah Dr.
4- Main Reviewing Stand will be located near Eight4Nine Restaurant & Lounge at 849 N. Palm Canyon Dr.
5 – U 92.7 will be near Trio at 707 N. Palm Canyon in Uptown.
6 – MOD-107.3 will be just north of Alejo near Frances Stevens Park on Palm Canyon Dr.
7 – The Deaf Pride reviewing stand will be near Amado and N. Palm Canyon Dr. and feature American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation.
8 – End of Parade – Amado and Palm Canyon Dr.
9 – Dismantling Area
Indian Canyon just north of Amado up to Alejo. If needed, your parade contingent will dismantle in this area. Floats and vehicles can tear down and become street legal but must be out of traffic lanes when the parade ends and the street reopens to traffic. Please keep our city clean and take your trash with you.
There is plenty of parking in the downtown area. Please plan a little extra time as regular parking becomes scarce downtown at the start of the parade.
Consider parking away from Palm Canyon Dr. for both the Festival and Parade. A few suggestions that are only a 5 to ten minute walk from the action include:
• Park on E. Amado Rd. and adjacent side streets going toward the Convention Center
• Andreas toward Calle El Segundo
• 1/3 mile east of Palm Canyon on Tamarisk to Ruth Hardy Park
• 1/2 mile east of Palm Canyon on Tachevah to Katherine Finchey Elementary School
• Prairie Schooner Parking Lot, corner of Calle El Segundo and Andreas, behind the Hilton Hotel
• Desert Fashion Plaza parking structure on Belardo Rd.
• Downtown Parking Structure, 275 S. Indian Canyon Dr. Parking times are limited.
Porta jon locations:
• Palm Canyon Dr. and N. Via Las Palmas
• Palm Canyon Dr. and E. Alejo Rd.
• 349 N. Palm Canyon Dr. (just north of Alibi Azul)
• Andreas and Palm Canyon,
• Tahquitz and Palm Canyon
• Arenas Rd. between Palm Canyon Dr. and Indian Canyon Dr.
Restrooms available at:
• Trio Restaurant, 707 N. Palm Canyon Dr.
• Azul Restaurant, 369 N. Palm Canyon Dr.
• Hyatt Palm Springs, 285 N. Palm Canyon Dr.
• Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, 100 N. Palm Canyon Dr.
• Jus Chillin, 190 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
• IHop, 471 S. Indian Canyon Dr. Drive