Palm Springs Pride 2018 – Registration / Application
Parade Applications are still available.
THE FESTIVAL HAS SOLD OUT. you can place your name on a wait list by sending your contact information to [email protected]
Festival – Sat and Sun, Nov 3 & 4 | Parade – Sun, Nov 4
Festival Exhibitor Hours of Operation:
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 – 11:00am to 8:00pm
- Sunday, November 4, 2018 – 11:00am to 4:30pm
- Sunday, November 4, 2018 – 10:00-Noon
PARADE ENTRIES | FESTIVAL VENDORS
The 2018 edition of the Palm Springs Pride Festival features plans for a New Central Downtown Location in the heart of Palm Springs in addition to entertainment on Arenas Rd. and official event experiences throughout the city.
Located at 230 Museum Way (directly across from the Palm Springs Art Museum in the future Downtown Palm Springs public park space and adjoining streets), the Pride Festival combines exhibitors, multiple entertainment venues, activities, sponsor pavilions, a food court, the Palm Springs Pride merchandise store, and beverage lounges for two days of fun and celebration in the name of equality.
Entrance to the Festival is free and open to the public.
REGISTER AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING WITH ONE LOG-IN
Before clicking thru to the Registration Page, we encourage you to read about the new registration process below.REGISTER FOR PALM SPRINGS PRIDE 2018
Have a Veventa Account? SIGN IN HERE
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
NEW Downtown Location!
Clicking the ‘Register For Palm Springs Pride 2018’ link above will take you to our new registration process.
- First, you will need to Register by creating an account for you or your organization.
- Select your Organization Type.
- Complete all the contact information (remember your password).
- Click Register.
- You will then receive an email to verify your email address. (Check your Spam Folder as it may fall in there.)
- You must verify your email address to continue.
- Once you click Confirm Email Address, you will be taken to your REGISTRATION DASHBOARD.
From here, you can gather the information and documentation you need to become a Festival or Parade participant. Review and accept documents, lock in your reservations, as well as manage payments. Here you will also receive all the instruction you need to participate!
Below is a list of the items that you will need to complete to participate in Palm Springs Pride.
- Download, read, complete and upload all required documents.
- Reserve your space by navigating to Parade or Festival Spaces and adding your selections to an order.
- Finalize your order by generating an invoice, and paying by credit card or check.
- Parade Packets and lineup details are given out at the mandatory meeting October 20, 1:30 pm at the Sinatra Auditorium @ Desert Regional Medical Center, 1150 N. Indian Canyon Drive. Give yourself an extra 15 minutes to park and walk to the theatre. Free parking in the parking structure.
- Festival space and load in details will be emailed starting October 15.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Parade entry will continue until all spaces available are taken. The earlier you register, the lower your cost to enter.
- REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT FINAL UNTIL FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
- You have 48 hours to complete payments via credit cards. Checks must be received within 14 days.
- You can log out of your registration process and return at a later time. Please keep in mind the payment deadlines mentioned above.
If you need help with registration, there is a ‘Contact Us’ button in your Registration Dashboard.
Thank you for your participation and Happy Pride!REGISTER FOR PALM SPRINGS PRIDE 2018
Have a Veventa Account? SIGN IN HERE