Palm Springs Pride Week
Nov 2-4, 2018
A premiere Pride celebration in Southern California
Downtown Palm Springs – Multiple Locations!
- Between Palm Canyon Dr. and N. Museum Dr. in the new Downtown development space
- Arenas Rd from Calle Encilia to Indian Canyon
- Frances Stevens Park
Key Dates –
Friday, November 2 – Stonewall Equality Concert
- 6pm – 10pm, on Arenas Rd. (free event)
Saturday, November 3 – Pride Festival (free event)
- 11am – 8pm, Downtown Palm Springs and 11pm on Arenas Rd.
- 6pm-11pm, Arenas Rd. Block Party (free event)
Sunday, November 4- Pride Festival & Parade (free events)
- 11 am – 5pm, Downtown Palm Springs and up to 6pm on Arenas Rd
- 10am – Noon, Pride Parade – Step off at Tachevah and Palm Canyon Dr. Travels South to Museum Way.
Downtown Palm Springs is the setting for a vibrant, pedestrian friendly Pride Festival, unique to Southern California. A diverse array of artists, entertainers, multiple beverage gardens and purveyors of all sorts including, jewelry, snacks and sweets. Add all that to great shopping restaurants, clubs and entertainment venues located along world-famous Palm Canyon Drive and the result is like no place else – Palm Springs Pride.
The unique two-day pride festival is the largest LGBT gathering in the Coachella Valley. Beautiful downtown Palm Springs will serve as the gathering spot for friends, family and visitors from around the world to celebrate the diversity and unity of our community. The festival includes music stages, cutting edge DJ stages, dancing in the streets, food vendors, exhibitors and non-profit organizations.